Best ACT Coaching in Bangalore
Score high on the ACT
- 80% of our students have scored more than 30/36 in ACT Test
- ACT classes starting on 7th October . Most intensive course for ACT Preparation,
- No constraint on Hours. Result Oriented Program. Classes by top notch faculties.
We are also teaching online to kids in Germany, USA, Nigeria, Dubai , Netherlands and other countries. One on One Live classes are done through Skype. Course is taught the same way as it is taught in classroom training.
Best ACT Classes in Bangalore :
- An initial test is administrated to evaluate a candidates’ strengths and areas of improvement.
- Emphasis on basics with concepts being taught from inception.
- Special reference to strategies to be adopted for test, optimize time management skills, distinct edge provided by usage of tricks and shortcuts.
- Section wise targeted instruction, with regular test and specific feedback.
- Workshop targeting resolution of 34+ question of each section.
- Full length mock test administrated at the end of the session with focus on evaluation and pertinent feedback.
The ACT® is 3 hours and 30 minutes long and tests the student in four subject areas: English, Reading, Math, Science Reasoning, Writing (optional). In India, the ACT® is conducted 5 times a year in February, April, June, October and December. Scoring for the ACT® is on a scale of 1-36 and includes 215 multiple choice questions on the subject areas.
English: It is a 45-minute section with 75 questions. The English section includes five passages that are followed by multiple-choice questions. The test measures grammar usage, sentence structure, punctuation and overall correct use of English language.
Math: It is a 60-minute section with 60 questions. In this section, students are tested in basic arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, etc through multiple-choice questions that require you to use reasoning skills to solve practical problems in mathematics. You are allowed to use certain calculators on the test.
Reading: It is a 35-minute section with 40 questions. It includes four passages on topics like the natural and social sciences, psychology, history, etc. These passages are followed by multiple-choice question that measure the complementary and supportive skills that readers must use in studying written materials across a range of subject areas. The section measures the test taker’s ability to understand what is directly stated and decipher statements with implied meanings.
Science: It is a 35-minute section with 40 questions. The section includes seven passages containing questions on data presentation. It also includes experimental studies and their results, and different theories or hypotheses relating to specific scientific concepts. The test measures the skills required in the natural sciences: interpretation, analysis, evaluation, reasoning, and problem solving.
Writing (optional): It is a 30 minute section that consists of a writing prompt that briefly states an issue and describes two points of view on that issue.You are asked to respond to a question about your position on the issue described in the writing prompt. In doing so, you may adopt one or the other of the perspectives described in the prompt, or you may present a different point of view on the issue.The section measures your writing and analytical abilities.
1 Step 1