Best ACT classes in Bangalore
Score high on the ACT
- 80% of our students have scored more than 30/36 in ACT Test
- Highest ACT Score of 35/36 in ACT exams
- No constraint on Hours. Result Oriented Program. Classes by top notch faculties.
- Updated materials and mock tests
We have produced the best ACT results via our best ACT Classes in Bangalore. Our success rate is 90 % which is highest in the industry.We have the most updated materials and we provide all requisite material required for the ACT exam.
We are also teaching online to kids in Germany, USA, Nigeria, Dubai , Netherlands and other countries. One on One Live classes are done through Skype. Course is taught the same way as it is taught in classroom training.
Best ACT Prep in Bangalore :
- An initial test is administrated to evaluate a candidates’ strengths and areas of improvement.
- Emphasis on basics with concepts being taught from inception.
- Special reference to strategies to be adopted for test, optimize time management skills, distinct edge provided by usage of tricks and shortcuts.
- Section wise targeted instruction, with regular test and specific feedback.
- Workshop targeting resolution of 34+ question of each section.
- Full length mock test administrated at the end of the session with focus on evaluation and pertinent feedback.
The ACT® is 3 hours and 35 minutes long and tests the student in four subject areas: English, Reading, Math, Science Reasoning, Writing (optional). Scoring for the ACT® is on a scale of 1-36 and includes multiple choice questions on the subject areas. The ACT exam is now computer based.
English: It is a 45-minute section with 75 questions. The English section includes five passages that are followed by multiple-choice questions. The test measures grammar usage, sentence structure, punctuation and overall correct use of English language.
Math: It is a 60-minute test with 60 questions. In this section, students are tested in basic arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, etc through multiple-choice questions that require you to use reasoning skills to solve practical problems in mathematics. You are allowed to use certain calculators on the test.
Reading: 40 questions in 35 minutes. It includes four passages on topics like the natural and social sciences, psychology, history, etc. These passages are followed by multiple-choice question that measure the complementary and supportive skills that readers must use in studying written materials across a range of subject areas. The section measures the test taker’s ability to understand what is directly stated and decipher statements with implied meanings.
Science:40 questions to be answered in 35 minutes. The section includes seven passages containing questions on data presentation. It also includes experimental studies and their results, and different theories or hypotheses relating to specific scientific concepts. The test measures the skills required in the natural sciences: interpretation, analysis, evaluation, reasoning, and problem solving.
Writing (optional): It is a 40 min section that consists of a writing prompt that briefly states an issue and describes two points of view on that issue.You are asked to respond to a question about your position on the issue described in the writing prompt. In doing so, you may adopt one or the other of the perspectives described in the prompt, or you may present a different point of view on the issue.The section measures your writing and analytical abilities.
[table “” not found /]
1 Step 1