IB (International Baccalaureate) Live Online Classes
One on One / Group classes
We have given the Best IB results in Bangalore via our Best IB Classes in Bangalore. We have students from various International schools in Bangalore including Indus International School, Greenwood High school, TISB, Oakridge International School, Canadian International School etc. All faculties with prior work experience in teaching in an International school or are subject matter experts. The entire course is covered across 2 years by the tutors in depth. Lot of extra worksheets/assignments are provided to the students to cover different types of questions that are asked in the actual exam.
We are also teaching IB subjects online for students outside Bangalore through Skype. Classes are conducted by the same faculties who are teaching at the institute.
Classes conducted by specialised IB tutors. Majority of our students score a 7/7 in the actual exam. Trial class available on request.
Classes are currently conducted for following subjects at our institute:
- IB Math (Classes by the owner)
- IB Physics (Faculty Mrs Pratibha/Mrs Deepa/ Miss Mamta, Masters in Physics)
- IB Chemistry (Faculty Mrs Hemalata , Masters in Chemistry)
- IB Spanish SL/AB (Mr Pravas)
- IB Economics / Business Management (Classes by Ms Surbhi /Mrs Vidhi, Masters in economics)
- IB Biology (Classes by Dr. Navneeta Malani )
- IB Computer Science ( Mrs Shanta ,Masters in Computers)
- IB Psychology(Mrs Kashish, Masters in Psychology)
- IB Environmental Studies(Ms Banerjee, PHD in Environmental Studies)
- IB English (Mrs Simi, Masters in English)
- IB French (Mrs Chatterjee, Masters in French)
At Quest we have developed a standardized process , methodology to prepare our students for IB exam. We consistently strive towards improving our processes to deliver the Best IB Results all across the world.
- Explaining the scope of the subject, brief description about the coursework etc.
- Making of Study Plan
- In depth learning in the class for each of the concepts
- Each unit is followed by assignments/worksheets.
- Doubt clarification discussion from worksheets and other assignment sheets.
- Periodic tests to gauge the progress of the child
1 Step 1