IB (International Baccalaureate) Live Online Classes
One on One / Group classes
Quest For Success specializes in tutoring students for IB ( International Baccalaureate) exams. We have students from various International schools across the world tutoring with us for IB Prep. All our faculties have prior work experience in teaching in an International school or are subject matter experts. The entire course is covered across 2 years by the tutors in depth. Lot of extra worksheets/assignments are provided to the students to cover different types of questions that are asked in the actual exam. Our Students mostly score a perfect 7/7 in their IBDP Examinations.
Our Classes are Live & Online either One on One or in a small group.
Classes conducted by specialised IB tutors. Majority of our students score a 7/7 in the actual exam.
Classes are currently conducted for following subjects at our institute:
- IB Math (Classes by the owner)
- IB Physics (Faculty Mrs Pratibha/Mrs Deepa/ Miss Mamta, Masters in Physics)
- IB Chemistry (Faculty Mrs Hemalata , Masters in Chemistry)
- IB Spanish SL/AB
- IB Economics / Business Management (Classes by Ms Surbhi /Mr Ashutosh, Masters in economics)
- IB Biology (Classes by Dr. Navneeta Malani )
- IB Computer Science ( Mrs Shanta ,Masters in Computers)
- IB Psychology(Ms Kashish, Masters in Psychology)
- IB Environmental Studies(Ms Banerjee, PHD in Environmental Studies)
- IB English (Mrs Simi, Masters in English)
- IB French (Mrs Banerjee, Masters in French)
- IB History (Dr.Sabina, Phd History)
At Quest we have developed a standardized process , methodology to prepare our students for IB exam. We consistently strive towards improving our processes to deliver the Best IB Results all across the world.
- Explaining the scope of the subject, brief description about the coursework etc.
- Making of Study Plan
- In depth learning in the class for each of the concepts
- Each unit is followed by assignments/worksheets.
- Doubt clarification discussion from worksheets and other assignment sheets.
- Periodic tests to gauge the progress of the child