Live Online IGCSE/A levels classes
One on One / Group classes for IGCSE/ A levels
We have given the best IGCSE Results in Bangalore via our best IGCSE Classes in Bangalore. We have students from Indus International School, Greenwood High school, TISB, Primus Public School, Oakridge International School, Inventure Academy etc. All faculties with prior work experience in teaching in an International school or are subject matter experts.Lot of extra worksheets/assignments are provided to the students to cover different types of questions that are asked in the actual IGCSE exam.
We are also teaching IGCSE/A level subjects online for students outside Bangalore through Skype. Classes are conducted by the same faculties who are teaching at the institute.
We have specialised tutors for each subject who have prior experience in teaching IGCSE/ A levels. Majority of our students score a A or A* in the final IGCSE Exams. Trial Class available on request.
Classes are currently conducted for following subjects at our institute:
- IGCSE/ A level Math ( Classes by the owner)
- IGCSE/ A level Physics (Faculty Mrs Deepa/ Miss Mamtha, Masters in Physics)
- IGCSE/ A level Chemistry (Faculty Mrs Hemlata/ Ms Bhargavi, Masters in Chemistry)
- IGCSE Spanish (Mr Pravas, Certified Spanish Trainer)
- IGCSE / A level Economics / Business studies (Classes by Mrs Surbhi/Mrs Vidhi, Masters in economics)
- IGCSE/ A level Biology (Faculty Dr. Navneeta Malani)
- IGCSE / A level Computers/ICT (Classes by Mrs Shanta ,Masters in Computers)
- IGCSE French (Classes by Mrs Chateerjee, Certified French Trainer)
- IGCSE Accounts(Classes by CA Navneet Mohata)
- IGCSE German (Classes by Mrs Avanti, Certified German Trainer)
- IGCSE / A level English(Mrs Seeja/ Mrs Simi , Masters in English)
- IGCSE Geography by Ms Roshani (Masters in Geography)
- IGCSE History by Dr Sabina ( Phd in History )
- Our Faculties have years of experience in teaching the IGCSE Curriculum.With their expertise and experience they are able to deliver their lectures in a way most suitable for the student to grasp.
1 Step 1