NEET Coaching in Bangalore
Best NEET Coaching in Bangalore
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is an entrance examination in India, for students who are willing to study graduate medical course (MBBS) and dental course (BDS) in government or private colleges in India. NEET-UG , for MBBS and BDS courses, is currently conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) replaced the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and all individual MBBS exams conducted by states or colleges themselves in the year of 2013. NEET is a single entrance test for admissions to more than 66,000 MBBS and BDS seats across India.
Quest For Success is one of the Best NEET Coaching Centres in Bangalore, Here the classes are conducted by professional Doctors and Phd/Masters , giving best possible coaching for NEET. In Quest For Success, the NEET coaching classes are conducted in well planned manner to outshine the competition of whole india and make the students to achieve their dream of becoming Doctors.
- The candidate must have completed 17 years of age as or on December 31, 2019
- The candidate must have passed class 12th examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate, and must have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together in HSC examination is 40% marks.
- Concept Building: A lot of emphasis is given on building the concepts.
- Doubt Sessions :One on one doubt sessions are arranged with the faculties.
- Periodic Tests: Biweekly tests are conducted on Sundays to keep track of students progress. Results are shared with the students and parents.
- Small Batch Size: Limited number of students helps in giving personalized attention to each child.
- Study Materials: We give our own set of books/materials designed by our experienced team of faculties. The books covers detailed and in depth coverage of all topics asked in the NEET exam.
- Experienced Faculties: Our Faculties are Doctors, Masters/Phd Holders with a lot of experience in teaching field.
- Result Oriented Training: The aim is to get the best possible score for the student maximizing his/her potential.
- Our faculties have years of experience in teaching the NEET curriculum. With their expertise and experience they are able to deliver their lectures in a way most suitable for the student to grasp.
1 Step 1