Online IGCSE/A levels classes
Live tutoring for IGCSE/ A levels
We are tutoring students for IGCSE Curriculum in various subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Business, Computers, ICT, Psychology & Spanish.Each tutor is specialized in their field and have a lot of experience in teaching the IGCSE Curriculum.
We are teaching IGCSE subjects Online for students through Skype with whiteboard. We have students from all across the globe including places like USA, Germany, Netherlands, UAE, Nigeria, South Africa etc. With so much advancement in digital technology students can learn from the convenience of their homes. Classes are conducted by experienced IGCSE tutors having in depth understanding of IB curriculum and rick experience in teaching the same.
Classes are customised according to the student needs. These are one on one classes . Trial class is provided before the enrollment
Classes are currently conducted for following subjects :
- IGCSE Math ( Classes by the owner)
- IGCSE Physics (Faculty Mrs Deepa/ Miss Mamtha (Masters in physics))
- IGCSE Chemistry (Faculty Mrs Hemlatha/Bhargavi, Masters in Chemistry)
- IGCSE Spanish
- IGCSE Economics / Business studies (Classes by Mr Ashutosh/Mrs Surbhi, Masters in economics)
- IGCSE English (Classes by Mrs Simi/ Mrs Seja / Dr.Archana, Masters in English)
- IGCSE Biology (Classes by Dr. Navneeta Malani , Mrs Vijan)
- IGCSE Computers (Mrs Shanta ,Masters in Computers)
- IGCSE Psychology (Classes by Mrs Nisha/ Ms Kashish ,Masters in Psychology)
- IGCSE French (Classes by Mrs Banerjee)
- IGCSE History & Geography (Mrs Roshani, 8 years experience )
At Quest we have developed a standardized process , methodology to prepare our students for IGCSE exam. We consistently strive towards improving our processes to deliver the Best IGCSE Results all across the world.
- Explaining the scope of the subject, brief description about the coursework etc.
- Making of Study Plan
- In depth learning in the class for each of the concepts
- Each unit is followed by assignments/worksheets.
- Doubt clarification discussion from worksheets and other assignment sheets.
- Periodic tests to gauge the progress of the child
1 Step 1