Best Live Online SAT classes
- Highest SAT Score of 1590/1600
- Average/Median SAT Score of 1470/1600, Best in the Industry;
- SAT Materials and Mock tests provided from our end.
- Customized One on One classes suiting to students needs.
We have produced the best SAT results globally. Our success rate is 90 % which is highest in the Industry. No other institute comes even close to us in terms of SAT preparations. We have the most updated material and we provide all requisite material required for SAT exam preparation.
We are also teaching online to kids in Germany, USA, Nigeria, Dubai , Netherlands and other countries. One on One Live classes are done through Skype with whiteboard. Trial class provided on request.
Salient Features of the Program:
- Emphasis on Basics with concepts being taught from inception
- Comprehensive and Intensive SAT Classroom Training – From Basics to Advanced
- Special reference to Strategies to be adopted for test, optimization of time management skills
- Distinct edge provided by usage of shortcuts and tricks
- Updated study material
- Faculty with a specialization in Test preparation
- Expert tips, strategies and advice
- Query sessions with faculty
- Limited batch size for excellent results
- Exclusive mock tests to gauge your SAT abilities
At Quest we have developed a standardized process , methodology to prepare our students for SAT exam. We consistently strive towards improving our processes to deliver the Best SAT Results not just in Bangalore but all across the world.
- Diagnostic Test : An initial test is administered to understand the student strengths and weaknesses. The score is just for the student to understand the level at which he/she is starting. Irrespective of the scores , the concepts are taught from the basics to the advanced level.
- Small batch size : Limited number of students helps in giving personalized attention to each child.
- Study Materials: We give our own set of books/materials designed by our experienced team of faculties. The books covers detailed and in depth coverage of all topics asked in the SAT exam.
- Result oriented training: The aim is to get the best possible score for the student maximizing his/her potential.
SAT Subject Tests Classes:
The Subject Tests are one-hour multiple-choice tests administered on each SAT test date (except in March). If you’re applying to a selective college, you’ll probably need to submit scores from at least two SAT Tests. As you develop your college list, keep track of each school’s admission requirements. If you’re not sure where you’re going to apply yet, plan to take at least two Subject SAT, and remember that if a school “recommends” it, you should go ahead and take them.
At Quest we do classes for following subjects :
Mathematics level 1 & 2
Language tests can be written only or written with listening. The dates on which you can take a particular language test may vary.
You may take up to three Subject Tests in one sitting, although you should spread them out if you can. On test day, you are allowed to change the number of tests or subject you take with no penalty—except for Language with Listening tests. Also only one Biology test can be taken per test date. (The first 60 questions of the Biology test are the same whether you take Biology-Ecological or Biology-Molecular. Thus, you can take only one or the other.)
Candidate (School) Score (Out of 1600) Krithik Ravindran(TISB) 1590 Prakruthi Raghvendra(NAFL) 1580 Ishita Solanki (Head Start Academy) 1570 Aman Saxena (Oakridge International ) 1560 Meha Prabhu (Indus International School) 1560 Shreya Singh(Alpine) 1560 Kaushik(TISB) 1550 Shikhar(TISB) 1550 Viduttam Dutt(Bishop Cottons) 1550 Kavya(USA) 1540 Ananya Vasudev (TISB) 1540 Rithwik Mahindra(Oakridge International) 1540 Kausik Das (Greenwood High School) 1540 Sukrith Krishnakumar (TISB) 1530 Pranav(Kumarans) 1530 Vedant Gandherwar (TISB) 1530 Ananya (The Valley School) 1530 Harshil(Greenwood High) 1530 Akshara(Kumaran's) 1530 Meera Ganeshan(TISB) 1520 Anand (Greenwood High ) 1520 Jyoti (Kumarans) 1520 Akansha Suresh (Canadian International School) 1520 Amogh Aswath (TISB) 1520 Sahana(Kumaran's) 1520 Animisha Saxena(TISB) 1510 Pranav Prabhas (TISB) 1510 Anvesh Naidoo(ZAMBIA, Online) 1500 Sarayu (Deen's Academy) 1500 Rashmie Sriraghavan(Greenwood High School) 1500 Tamanna Kapoor (NPS, Indiranagar) 1500 Ankitha Vasudev (TISB) 1500 Venkat (BGS School) 1500 Rohan (AECS,Magnolia) 1500 SaiRaksha(Canadian International School) 1500 Ananth Subramanyam(TISB) 1500 Anjali (Dubai) 1500 Nidhi (Kumaran's) 1500 Varshini(NPS, Indiranagar) 1500 Manish (TISB) 1490 Swathi Arvind( NPS,HSR) 1490 Smarak(NPS,HSR) 1490
Andre Vacha (TISB) 1490 Antara Jha (NPS,Indiranagar) 1490 Shreesha (Kumarans) 1490 Abhijna Reddy (Indus School) 1490 Nandana(DPS South) 1490 Saahiti Kolli (TISB) 1480 Hari (KUMARAN’s) 1480 Sindhuja(Inventure Academy) 1480 Kush Gupta(TISB) 1480 Jung Ju Shim(Indus) 1480 Arnav (Mallya Aditi) 1480 Pavithra reddy (Greenwood High ) 1480 Sonya (International School of duesseldorf, Germany) 1470 Deeksha (BGS, NPS) 1470 Dev (NPS, HSR Layout) 1470 Gitansh Kothari (Greenwood High) 1470 Reet Kothari(Bishop Cottons ) 1470 Samarth (Greenwood High ) 1460 Tarush (Indus International) 1460 Arushi (Canadian International School) 1460 Heeji (TISB) 1460 Sreenidhi(Kumaran's) 1460 Nivedita Shukla (TISB) 1450 Rishab (Belgaum) 1440 Sindhu(Kumaran's) 1440 Rujutha(NPS, Indiranagar) 1440 Malavika (NPS,Koramangala) 1430 Anya(USA) 1430 Tanvi (Indus) 1430 Ananya Srivatsan(Indus) 1430 Jaanvi (BGS,NPS) 1430 Aryan (TISB) 1430 Anmol(Frank Anthony) 1430 Tauhid(Bangladesh) 1430 Ramya Iyer(Trio World Academy) 1430 Maanith (NAFL) 1430 Anirudh(Indus) 1420 Hita(NIOS) 1420 Harshit Bohra (Indus International School) 1410 Siddharth (Primus Public School) 1410 Akshay Desai (Greenwood High) 1410 Mahi(Kumaran's) 1410 Muskan Sardana(Dubai) 1410 Pranay (Vidyashilp) 1400 Diya Saraff(Vidyaniketan) 1400
1 Step 1